aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2011-12-22

♥ Xmas sweet xmas

This is our first Xmas at home with my little one. Last year we were at the hospital as he was born right during xmas's eve night!

I decided to decorated our home with traditional xmas colour: white, red and green so Giulio can surely get the real touch of Christmas. He loves to play with my tree!!!!

So I sewed some red hearts, crocheted some white stars (click for getting the pattern) and bought other decoration such as wooden and fabric ornaments. My mum gave me also some white candels to hang on the tree, they look very nice there, very good idea mum!





and also I bought the Santa clothes for Giulio, he looks so sweet in those, doesn't he?!!
Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails