aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-09-16

♥ ravelry and my new fave

Hi honey, I wanna share with you my last fave and what I discovered yesterday, I'm too excited, I'm feeling like a child has just got a new toy!

I used to knit and sew a lot but after the university when I started to work I left this my passion bit by bit. I wanna show you a secret: vigutto, check that out!! This is my old blog/brand, it was cool few years ago but in the last years I just sewes something behind order. The last best product was fabric laptopcase set: vigcase.

Anyway, now I'd like to kint something for my little baby and I found several super blogs and an amazing social network: revelry! It is a place just for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, weavers and dyers to keep track of their yarn, tools, project and pattern information, and look to others for ideas and inspiration. I found such a lot of inspirations!! but also I can't wait to add my works I did in the past.
Stay tunned ... I'm going to share everything with you.

On another side I'm going to change the headline of my blog so ... I need inspirations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails