aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-05-06

♥ tapas night



Here my last supper, I don't know why but I love the little food, finger food, all food you can pinch and which food is as perfect as tapas??!. I bet with my boyfriend, we had a competition on SPANISH TAPAS. It was a really good night!! we bought lots of ingredient and Spanish wine as well and we started to make our 3 tapas per each! On the left you can see my tapas: croquettas, mozzarella frita, toast with eggs, tuna and ali&oli, everything was really yummy. He made patatas brava whit chilli souce, bacalao fritos and stuffed pimientos. Who won? .... it was a very hard decision, everything was good, tasty and high quality food. Eventualy both of them were winners!
the ingredients?? Best quality, low cost and good fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails