aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-01-28

♥ City guide: Harry's Bar in Venice

Hi guys, sorry for my delay with posting but I'm really busy at work and also at home so here just a short post to suggest you a lovely place where you might spend a cute and delicious evening in Venice. I thought about this because of St. Valentine is approaching...
I wanna show you this stunning place also because of I miss it a lot! I used to go there once per years at minumum but now I've not been there for a while, actually I don't get time to go there, nowaday we always are too busy to do all what we want. I'm pleased to introduce you the famousest and oldest (maybe) restaurant in Venice: HARRY'S BAR of Cipriani family.

When you get table you could taste their most popular drink at the beginning: is called Bellini, a mixture of white peach juice and sparkling prosecco, delicious. Bellini was born right here!

The atmosphere is great and cool and cozy, you can see Piazza San Marco from their windows right in front of you!
It is not overly smart, but it is stylish, it looks like a classic and old style restaurant, you can feel the antique atmosphere around you. Not to expect great culinary innovation, they use to cook just Italian classics and they do that greatly!
Harry's Bar is not cheap but I´m so satisfied with the portions and drinks and the service is so excellent. I LOVE how they change the tablecloth before serving the desserts (their meringa lemon cake is haevenly!

Have fun there





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails