aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2010-01-30

♥ cooking school: scones with raisin


I've just collected this recipe right a couple of days ago and I had to try and taste scones immediatly. I first tasted these rolls such as breakfast in London with jam and a cup of fresh tea in a stunning coffee in Angel and they are as yummy as I had them once a week (honestly i fatted a lot in these 4 months and I know perfectly why!!). Basically they remeber me a wonder period of my life so I definitely LOVE them. They are a mix of sweet cookies and sail bread, at least they aren't too sweet and this is a really good point to me. This recipe is brilliant, the taste of these scones is heavenly and so delicious, it's preventable to say. It's aslo very easy and fast to make them.
INGREDIENTS:
♥ 500 gr flour
♥ 2 tablespoons white sugar
♥ 2 tablespoons baking powder
♥ 110 gr butter
♥ 300 ml milk
♥ 160 gr raisin
♥ 1 whole egg
INSTRUCTION:
Mix together in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and crumble the little piece of butter embending with the tip of your fingers. Add the raisin too and mix. Then put milk in the middle and knead the mixture till dough is not more sticky.
Strech the dough on a plane with the rolling pin getting 3 cm height. Make circle shapes of 5cm width and put them very close among them (2mm) in a baking tin. Brush the rolls with shaked egg and bake them for 15-20 minute at 200° C till getting gilding top. Finally remove and separe them from the baking tin and make them cold on a grill. You just get your scones!
You can serve the scones hot and with several jams.

Enjoy your weekend baking scones!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails