aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-12-29

♥ new year is approaching

The 2009 last days are leaving and I need of some days of vacation, I'm draining of work, stress and efforts spent in my new home. I'm off next few days, see you next year with lots of new things to talk about.
Have you though about your new year's Resolution?
Here my top5!

♥ Learn English properly! To do this I hope to spend 3 month in London maybe in the Spring
♥ Tame the bulge, my goal is 50x30! I mean I'd like losing some kilo before my 30th birthday!!!
♥ Quite drinking during weekly days
♥ Save more money
♥ Spend more time helping others and also ... just with myself

Will I be able to do these?? We will see ...

Have a super New Year's Eve!! See youuuuuu

Questo sarà il mio capodanno: ignorare l'orologio, mescolare il dolce con il salato, rimpire bicchieri e sentire già la primavera sotto pelle che spintona.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails