aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-12-22

♥ diy: mini knitted Christmas stockings

I've just bumped into these amazing Xmas decorations and I can't miss posting them in my blog, they are too beautiful. I found them in this really adorable and lovely blog littlecottonrabbits .

Iknow it's quite late to do them for this Christmas but they are so gorgeous I couldn't keep them just for myself!! I had to spread the words!!!
I definitely decide I'll do them for next Xmas and I use them to wrap up my presents and decorate my Xmas tree (it'll be surely so cute). into the blog you can find all directions to make properly these little red socks. Julie explains properly every steps, it seems quite easy to make, i will let you know!! She sell her goods on Etsy, they all are lovely, I suggest you to check here mainly her divine cupcakes.
These socks give any room a hip, vintage, romance, clean feel. They would also make such a unique and refreshing gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails