aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-10-19

♥ Library - Must read - my top10

I LOVE reading books and encunter lots of different points of views. I like go to bed and ending my day with a book. Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I wanted to read. But now the raining and winter nights are coming, I'd like stay at home when utside is freezing maybe I'll have more change to be more times on my sofà with my wool blanket, a cup of hot tea and my book on my hands!!! WOW
Here my favorite books:
  • The Shadow of the Wind
  • Io non ho paura
  • High fidelity
  • The history of love
  • Ti prendo e ti porto via
  • About a boy
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Vivere, amare, capirsi
  • The kite runner
  • Novecento



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails