aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-10-14

♥ it's Fall: knitting time

At least it has come! It's time putting scarfs and hats on. My favorites are handmade and knitted accessorizes. I like knitting, it's a peaceful and relaxed in your extra time specially on the raining night, on the sofà with a hot cup of tea (I wanna do it now!!). It's quite easy to make it, my grandmother taught me when I was young. I use just the 100% new wool to make my items to be sure they are the best quality and such soft to keep you warm and cozy all cold season long. I made lot of cute hats and soft scarfs. I'll take some photos and I post them asap with the relative pattern and some advices to make them.
I love wrapping up warm, whether in hats and scarves when the weather outside is frightful, or around the house in one of my many blankets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails