aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-10-29

♥ city guide: London - cool places to leave your mate wordless

Are you looking for some amazing, stunning and quite impressive places in London to grab a drink? Here my top6!

♥ the bar on the top of the tate modern, fantasting in the morning for breakfast time.

♥ vertigo42: ideal for a romantic and sunset drink, all London around you
♥ oxo tower: better for a special dinner
♥ coq d'argent at bank: make me wow!!! a special guy took me here, it was amazing, maybe it's better in hot season! It brings a touch of glamour and style to the City, offers stunning views across the Square Mile. Believe me if you wanna impress someone this is the perfect place to take her/him, believe me!
♥ gordon's wine bar: really posh but always cool
princi: quick sweet stop during the day, just a delicious italian corner in Soho
momos: north african restauran near Regent St, in the basement there is a stunning club, don't miss it!
sketch: lovely club!!

Enjoy your day!! I miss London a lot... gosh!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails