aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-09-24

♥ My last acquisitions


When I saw it for the first time I fell in love with it immediately!! It' s a perfect witty, cool, funny and casual mix! That hilarious mobile case must be in my bag at once!! For sure I bought it, well done!
Of course you have to know as wearing it to avoid seeming a teenagers or a fanatic! I LOVE feeling different to other women also with very sample things, this is my must: be different!!
Later I needed of a notebook and, no alternative, I looked for it amongst the Moleskine's collection @ Feltrinelli. I LOVE them!! I chose the fuchsia one, it my FAVORITE color in this period!.


1 comment:

  1. They are not more my last acquisitions at all!! Jesus I'm definitely ADDICTED!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails