aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-09-30

♥ I can't stand - round 1

Hi guys, this post will be always "work in progress". I'll add the things I for sure detest and dislike at all and update my list:

  • the pink tablecloth @ restaurant! I HATE IT
  • when boyfriend carrying his girlfriend's bag
  • if someone eats with his mouth opened, really revolting!!!
  • when the people's nose drip and they don't blow it, ahahah
  • whining people
  • people always gives advises!

and please add yours to this list, they are precious to me to share our disgasting!!!



1 comment:

  1. Lol!
    This new feature is hilarious!
    I fully share your first two points! (The third one doesn't bother me so much after all...)

    Do you accept contributions to your list?

    Ciao EmmeVì!
    Suze

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails