aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2009-09-23

♥ about Colours


The colours are very important at all. Life must be full of colours no only black, white, grey but all tonalities must be picked up. I always say: la mia vita è colorosa (my life is colourful). My ex boyfriend gave me a box of colour pencils after a bad period of our relationship. He said to me: "Sorry, I removed colours from your/our life, I now wanna give them back to you!!!" He was so brilliant, I forgave him immediately! (why did I split with him!!!???). Back to the topic MV please!!!
Just trick for all bloggers! With this useful tool you can find quite easly all codes of coulors you want to customize your blog as you choose! I used it for minesto get fuchsia and apple green.
Here: http://www.degraeve.com/color-palette/

These colours on the left are wonderfull! All of them! But my favorites are the most delicate and light. My coulors must make me feeling calm, relaxed, peaceful. I need of it! But at the same time also I need something strong and powerful to upset my life! Apple Green and Fuchsia (last new entries) go straight in my TOP5 after white, nutmeg and willow green. My last addiction about colors? Fantasy with dots and I'm so addicted I asked for painting one wall of my bedroom with nutmeg on back and a lot of loose white dots around the wall. How is it? I N C R E D I B L E and W O N D E R.

Color is magic, dots are classic .... its perfect!

Meaning:

Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means "I will never forget you"...read more


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails