aboutfreebieshoplinksparty ideas

2011-02-07

♥ handmade photos album



As promise but a bit late I'm here with a new post. Sorry for my lack but I'm currently very busy with my new job: brand new mum!
I think now I can come back and post more often than the last month.

Here on the left you can see the gift I made for my husband: photos album (from Papercase, £2) with an handmade fabric cover. I add an "L" on one of them such as L of London and on the other I add just an heart. These 2 albums host loads of pics of us during last amazing and sparkling 2010.

The gift was really appreciate!


I'll be back soon with more news.

1 comment:

  1. Che carino Vitto!
    Non vedo l'ora di arruolarti per un progettino... (Se puoi/vuoi, si intende!)
    Ma ancora non sono pronta... Uff.

    Come state??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails